Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine 7x50 Binoculars

Article about: Hi Guys, thought that you might like to see these. No case, but in nice condition and with good clear optics. Cheers, Ade.

Default Kriegsmarine 7x50 Binoculars

Hi Guys, thought that you might like to see these. No case, but with original strap and lens cover and in nice condition and with good clear optics.

"N" Nordsee marked.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 7x50 Binoculars   Kriegsmarine 7x50 Binoculars  

Kriegsmarine 7x50 Binoculars   Kriegsmarine 7x50 Binoculars  

Kriegsmarine 7x50 Binoculars  
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 7x50 Binoculars
    P
    Many

Yum.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

those are very nice, specially the lens cover

?

Thumbs up

Never seen a lense cover marked like that. Neat as hell!!! Wish I had it on my cased set!
    Sarge

Thanks. Sadly these are missing the case.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

nice, with the leather cover!
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Ade, here is a case, not cheap, but probably a rare opportunity. I couldn't believe this guy, sold the binos (they sold for $890!), the strap and cover sparate, and the case separate, an ugly thing to do, just to try to make more $$$... The glasses sold, last I saw he still had the strap, cover, and case for sale. I just checked, the case ended and he didn't relist. Unless he made a side deal on it already, now might be the time to make him an offer?

This is the last expired listing, it was only listed once;

German WWII Navy DF 7x50 Binoculars Case Carl Zeiss Jena Eagle "M" Kriegsmarine | eBay

This is the listing for the strap and lens cover;

German WWII Kriegsmarine Binoculars Eyepiece Covers Uboat Navy Flak 7x50 10x50 | eBay

The case is marked is very nicely marked Carl Zeiss, can't see a maker on your glasses, are they Zeiss?

Default kriegsmarine binoculars

made by the firm sybs,they were the only ones to mark their binos like this all others either had the code or the manufacturers mark,the lens cover is also original to the binos only they marked them this way, unfortunately the case as you say is a Zeiss one,but it will do,nice find

may I ask if they are coated, most aren't, they were the only manufacturer to do uncoated optics for the kriegsmarine, the coated ones you don't normally see, the firm srb&stys taken over when the Germans entered Prague, for some strange reason they never put their code (bmk) on their naval binos only on their dienstglas models.