Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine GM30 with microphone connection

Article about: Hello I wanted to share some pictures of my first GM30 with mikro-anschluss. The mask has a couple of tags which tell us the owner's name "Erich Müller" and the unit in which he s

Default Kriegsmarine GM30 with microphone connection

Hello

I wanted to share some pictures of my first GM30 with mikro-anschluss. The mask has a couple of tags which tell us the owner's name "Erich Müller" and the unit in which he served "Aufbaukommando der Technische Seeberufsfachschule Essen-Werden". It would be nice if someone could provide some information about this unit and the tasks that it might have carried out.

Any additional info is greatly appreciated!!

Kriegsmarine GM30 with microphone connection Kriegsmarine GM30 with microphone connection Kriegsmarine GM30 with microphone connection Kriegsmarine GM30 with microphone connection Kriegsmarine GM30 with microphone connection Kriegsmarine GM30 with microphone connectionKriegsmarine GM30 with microphone connection Kriegsmarine GM30 with microphone connection

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine GM30 with microphone connection
    P
    Many

Very nice one, now you only need the mikro !

Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine GM30 with microphone connection  

Very nice item. N2548 was his erkennungsmarke number also, based North Sea.

Thanks Tom, I'm afraid that's going to be much harder to find.

Thanks for the additional info BlackCat!

Dav
    ?

Very very nice set, and interesting to see the date stamped on the snout of the mask too- I haven't seen that before. I hope Tom doesn't mind but here's a few more pictures of his Mikrofon for reference (mp44.nl):

Thanks for your reply Dav, that Mikrofon is a magnificent relic. As you have mentioned, the date on the snout is quite interesting, I hadn't seen it on any other mask either. It seems to me that it was placed on the snout after a repair, as the upper piece of the snout seems to have been glued/welded.