Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine Intercom headset Kopffernsprecher 41

Article about: Hi Guys, here is a headset from my collection. As you can see, this comprises of a set of head phones and a chincup mounted microphone. The microphone is hinged and can be moved away from th

Default Kriegsmarine Intercom headset Kopffernsprecher 41

Hi Guys, here is a headset from my collection. As you can see, this comprises of a set of head phones and a chincup mounted microphone. The microphone is hinged and can be moved away from the mouth if needed. Maker is Neumann & Borm. All the straps are elasticated.

It was a KM set as evidenced by the four wire comms lead ( the plug is missing from my example) and was used as an intercom set for use in a noisy envoiroment, such as a gun turret etc. The lead is about 4 feet long.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine Intercom headset Kopffernsprecher 41   Kriegsmarine Intercom headset Kopffernsprecher 41  

Kriegsmarine Intercom headset Kopffernsprecher 41  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine Intercom headset Kopffernsprecher 41
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Kriegsmarine Intercom headset Kopffernsprecher 41

Nice headset Ade ! And Thank You for the picture and info on mine !
    Dave

Bringing this old thread up as I have decided to sell these.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine Intercom headset Kopffernsprecher 41   Kriegsmarine Intercom headset Kopffernsprecher 41  

Kriegsmarine Intercom headset Kopffernsprecher 41   Kriegsmarine Intercom headset Kopffernsprecher 41  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!