Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine ship's clock

Article about: Found this picture in the depths of a long forgotten box. Here's my ship's clock as they were in my old collecting room. Moved house since then and as yet have not got my collecting room bui

Default Kriegsmarine ship's clock

Found this picture in the depths of a long forgotten box. Here's my ship's clock as they were in my old collecting room. Moved house since then and as yet have not got my collecting room built.
    All the best from Jersey,
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine ship's clock  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine ship's clock
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Kriegsmarine ship's clock

Blimey! With all those clocks I'd have them in every room of the house! Nice room, and those medic lids look rather good too. Thanks for sharing (again!).

Regards,

Carl

Hi Carl,
    Yes I agree I love the km clocks. The medic helmets are 100% Jersey helmets. I do in fact have 3 of them, 2 really good ones and the top one in the photo which has a rough side from where its suffered water damage. Has anyone got an idea of value on such helmets. They are not for sale before you all jump, but I would like to have an idea from other collectors in the know as to what they think they are worth. I have never come across any other medics helmets that i would be 100% happy with like I am with these.
    All the best from Jersey,
    D.

11C
    ?

If ever you want to sell one of those clocks, feel free to contact me through this forum. I have a Junghans KM but I really would like a Kienger & Obergfell like yours.