Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Krupp K5 railway cannon ammo boxes

Article about: Hi all, i wanted to share with you these nice pieces. They are a find, which makes them even more likeable I assume they are not so common, because of a small number of K5 guns produced. The

?

Default Krupp K5 railway cannon ammo boxes

Hi all,
    i wanted to share with you these nice pieces. They are a find, which makes them even more likeable
    I assume they are not so common, because of a small number of K5 guns produced.
    The containers are for the main charge in the brass case, and for the additional charge.

I will also kindly ask if someone who's more into the matter can give an evaluation of what would be their price on the market.
    Enjoy the pics, and thanks!
    Krupp K5 railway cannon ammo boxesKrupp K5 railway cannon ammo boxesKrupp K5 railway cannon ammo boxesKrupp K5 railway cannon ammo boxesKrupp K5 railway cannon ammo boxesKrupp K5 railway cannon ammo boxesKrupp K5 railway cannon ammo boxesKrupp K5 railway cannon ammo boxes
    Cheers

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Krupp K5 railway cannon ammo boxes
    P
    Many

Nice artellary accessory scarce anymore IMA (International military antiques) was selling them several years back or maybe a smaller version for around one hundred dollars I don't know in this day and age nice piece though. timothy

Nice containers indeed....
    Difficult to put a price tag on them.... how many did you find ?? and where if I may ask ??

Tom

?

Hi, thanks for the reply guys!

@MP44tom
    I found two of them, one for the main charge and one for the additional charge. They were sitting quietly in an old house of a friend of mine. The house was inhabitated by german officers during ww2, so i asume that they left them there?
    I'm located in Slovenia, in the Karst region.
    For the value... it is indeed difficult to put a price tag on them, i received a hint that they are worth around 200-250 euro each.
    I think they will go on ebay soon...

Cheers