Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Late War A-Frame

Article about: Hello all, last time I posted an A Frame it was a fake but after some research I am a little more confident in this one. It’s late War and has straps made of recycled tunic support straps

Default Late War A-Frame

Hello all, last time I posted an A Frame it was a fake but after some research I am a little more confident in this one. It’s late War and has straps made of recycled tunic support straps I believe. It not a bad price and I would be very happy to knock this item off my bucket list as I’ve been waiting for one for a long time. But before I buy I would like to ask the experts.

Thanks for any replies.

Cheers and Happy Collecting,
    Bodhi E.

Late War A-FrameLate War A-FrameLate War A-FrameLate War A-FrameLate War A-FrameLate War A-FrameLate War A-Frame

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Late War A-Frame
    P
    Many

The only thing I could see being a problem is the stitching, it seems very sloppy but that could be because its late war and made in a hurry?

I don’t know if these are needed but here are some more photos, I went ahead and bought the A-Frame after more extensive research and just looking over the archives of what the seller has sold gave me much more confidence in the item and seller.

Late War A-FrameLate War A-Frame

It’s a good one, don’t worry!

Indeed made of the internal straps for pre war uniforms

Tom

Thanks Tom, it’s much appreciated and a bit of a relief to finally knock it off the list. Though I’m Sure I’m going to look for a more textbook example eventually.

Cheers and Happy Collecting,
    Bodhi