Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

looking for some Luftwaffe dishware, dinnerware, plates or bowl for sale

Article about: I would like to aquire some plates or soup bowl from the luftwaffe division. This is to had to my personel collection. If any of you are interested to sell send me a picture. Thanks. Vossler

Default looking for some Luftwaffe dishware, dinnerware, plates or bowl for sale

I would like to aquire some plates or soup bowl from the luftwaffe division. This is to had to my personel collection.
    If any of you are interested to sell send me a picture.
    Thanks.

Vossler

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement looking for some Luftwaffe dishware, dinnerware, plates or bowl for sale
    P
    Many

Default Re: looking for some Luftwaffe dishware, dinnerware, plates or bowl for sale

I have some in Classifieds section.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture looking for some Luftwaffe dishware, dinnerware, plates or bowl for sale   looking for some Luftwaffe dishware, dinnerware, plates or bowl for sale  

looking for some Luftwaffe dishware, dinnerware, plates or bowl for sale   looking for some Luftwaffe dishware, dinnerware, plates or bowl for sale  

Default Re: looking for some Luftwaffe dishware, dinnerware, plates or bowl for sale

Try Rask Antik ( raskantik.com )
    Henrik has some porcelain and other items for sale too.
    Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Thanks to both of you but found some in my home town...out of pure luck from an estate sale...

Thanks

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/art-d...49/#post755342

What u think this luftwaffe piece is worth?
    Regards Kim

It depends. I would say $60-80 at least. But it is of course possible to get such items also from the flea market for under $20 when You are lucky.