Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Looks like a great reference book on WaA stamps and more!

Article about: Pardon me if this isn't quite the right section but I thought it would be appropriate here. Please move the thread if there's a better place. I know a lot of this info has been available for

Default Looks like a great reference book on WaA stamps and more!

Pardon me if this isn't quite the right section but I thought it would be appropriate here. Please move the thread if there's a better place. I know a lot of this info has been available for a long time and I have a lot saved to my computer (but maybe not all in one place). I went ahead and got one, judging by the pics and what it covers it looks like it's worth it. Nice to have something in print too, instead of using the computer or having to go online everytime you see a stamp.

I'll review the booklet here when I get it.

German WW2 Secret Codes M98K Optics Ammo Medals LDO Tinnies Daggers Waa | eBay

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Looks like a great reference book on WaA stamps and more!
    P
    Many

?

Thumbs down

I would buy one, but the stupid ebay will not accept my credit card info!!!
    Guess I will have to shop around and find another source or find the authors name & address.
    Sarge

I'll contact the seller and see about posting his email/PPal ID here so people can buy direct.

Probably the best $15 you'll spend this year, or ever.

Here's a few pics, very comprehensive list of every code, WaA etc from the Third Reich. Many pages, this is just a few shots. I'll compare the info to some other charts I have but it all looks pretty good. Might be able to udpate Ade's RBNr listings. I wonder if they teach this in college anywhere ;-)

Seen that book before looks good I think it was on Amazon at one time at least good price. timothy

?

Question

I emailed him about buying a copy, but it's been 3 days and no reply.
    Sarge

I emailed him too, surprised and disappointed that there was RBNr list in there (and haven't heard back), but I've got Ade's article/list saved to my computer, printed it, trimmed it on the left side so it doesn't stick out and voila, a pretty complete book. I can see where he got his info off the net, still nice to have it all in one place in printed form.

I've been checking it against other sources and the info is as good as it gets.

Edit, I did hear back from him. I guess it's more important for me to go heer with my morning cuppa than to actually check my email ;-)

Thanks, appreciate comments, unfortunately the German RBN number records were mostly destroyed during the last months of the war. I was working on a couple of pages covering these, known ones and how to decipher them, but not quite finished. However I will add them in remainder of books. These are pre publish books, but will get professional upgrade when publisher releases them. send e code and will forward what I have.
    Best wishes
    Randy

clearcreek101at
    A merica On Line = use first letters= then dot and com
    I guess I should ask Ade if I can send him Ade's article on RBNr's, as I'm sure he'd include it in the book.

?

Thumbs down

Your doing a lot better than I am! I still have Not had a reply!
    Sarge

I would not really like my article adding to his book. As he is doing this for commercial gain.

I wrote my article simply to help collectors here. But thanks for considering it worthy to published.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast