Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

luftwaffe clock out of plane

Article about: here is a ww2 luftwaffe clock that came out of a german airplane..it needs to be fixed i guess take it to a clock or watch maker?thanks everyone..the vet made the wood to have it displayed .

?

Default luftwaffe clock out of plane

here is a ww2 luftwaffe clock that came out of a german airplane..it needs to be fixed i guess take it to a clock or watch maker?thanks everyone..the vet made the wood to have it displayed ..i thought if i fixed it and add a luft mini airplane on the top of wood it would be a neat item to have in my room..thanks for looking..
    Attached Images Attached Images luftwaffe clock out of  plane  luftwaffe clock out of  plane  luftwaffe clock out of  plane  luftwaffe clock out of  plane  luftwaffe clock out of  plane  luftwaffe clock out of  plane  luftwaffe clock out of  plane 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement luftwaffe clock out of  plane
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: luftwaffe clock out of plane

WWII (1939-45) German Luftwaffe Junghans Consoul Cockpit Clock. It is mounted in a mahogany Stand Holder. . The following is printed inside the case"Elgentum der lufftwaffe...Betriebsuhr..Bauart. Junghans..Gerat Nr 127-558A...Werk Nr. 6926.. Anforders 15l25591...Herst Gehr...Junghans..Schrombeerg.. does anyone think it would be worth getting it fixed? i think it would be nice to have a working luft airplan clock working but thats just me maybe?thanks

May cost around $150 for a clock/watch repairman
    to fix it Pammy, but it may be worth it...........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

thanks steve,i realy want to get it fixed so i guess i will spend it as it would be so neat to have .just trying to think what i can add to it to make it look nicer with out making it look to tacky..?maybe a visor eagle on each side?thanks steve !

?

steve,your pm box is full ...ok,i will talk to you friday night..thanks again

?

here is the inside of the plane were the clock went..found this on the net..pretty neat..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture luftwaffe clock out of  plane  

?

airplane
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture luftwaffe clock out of  plane  

Ju87 'STUKA'.................!

I've seen these clocks selling for about $300 to $400.

- Keep checking on-line for some that are for sale.
    Regards,

Steve.

?

thanks steve i will..