Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Flight Goggles

Article about: Hello all! These Luftwaffe Flight goggles were recently discovered by a local biker enthusiast. We believe they originally were purchased (Unknowingly German) to be used as biker goggles. Lu

Default Luftwaffe Flight Goggles

Hello all!

These Luftwaffe Flight goggles were recently discovered by a local biker enthusiast. We believe they originally were purchased (Unknowingly German) to be used as biker goggles.

Luckily they were never used and still come with the original case. As both the Biker and my self are unfamiliar with these types of googles - does anyone know a fair price I can offer to purchase them at? We are hoping to have a third party give their un-bias opinion.

Thank you all for the help!
    William

Luftwaffe Flight GogglesLuftwaffe Flight GogglesLuftwaffe Flight GogglesLuftwaffe Flight Goggles
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Flight Goggles   Luftwaffe Flight Goggles  

Luftwaffe Flight Goggles  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Flight Goggles
    P
    Many

I dropped in late on this thread, and wondering what happened with these. The frame is cracked, which lowers the value. Still, I could see someone paying $300-400 for them.