Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Pilot Goggles with Tin

Article about: Picked this up today. A nice set of Pilot goggles with Tin and replacement lenses. Only flaw is that two of the lenses have cracks but otherwise appear to be unworn. Elastic strap is still i

MAP
    ?

Default Luftwaffe Pilot Goggles with Tin

Picked this up today.

A nice set of Pilot goggles with Tin and replacement lenses.

Only flaw is that two of the lenses have cracks but otherwise appear to be unworn. Elastic strap is still in great shap.

They are marked FD 43.

Any info on these? Maker?

Thanks and Regards,

Michael

Luftwaffe Pilot Goggles with TinLuftwaffe Pilot Goggles with TinLuftwaffe Pilot Goggles with Tin
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Pilot Goggles with Tin
    P
    Many

Could be motorcycle all purpose goggles with the one adjustment screw checked in the Skothe book and don't find that maker 43 would be the year nice pair and complete nice pair with the accessories goggles often got used by a lot of branches of the wermacht. timothy

MAP
    ?

Excellent feedback Timothy. Thanks!

Guess I'll put them on my NSKK motorcycle crash helmet now! Gotta love it when you have options!

Michael

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

a universal pair of goggles all services.

?

Map....I read your signature line below the goggles and laughed out loud!!! So true. Been married 25 years this coming week and man has this been discussed for sure

Quote by MAP View Post
    Picked this up today.

A nice set of Pilot goggles with Tin and replacement lenses.

Only flaw is that two of the lenses have cracks but otherwise appear to be unworn. Elastic strap is still in great shap.

They are marked FD 43.

Any info on these? Maker?

Thanks and Regards,

Michael

Luftwaffe Pilot Goggles with TinLuftwaffe Pilot Goggles with TinLuftwaffe Pilot Goggles with Tin
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

MAP
    ?

So true, right? Smart women. But at least they understand and support our passion.

Michael

?

Michael...I have a pair of these as well and very late to replying to you here. They are close to the 306 model usually worn by pilots. The pilot model 306 had two screws in front. Timothy is spot on that this model has only one screw. They are all purpose goggles for motorcycle but I have seen Luftwaffe aviator's in photos wearing this variation with the one screw as well.

So next time you ride your Harley and Take a trip in your private jet you will be all set with these goggles my brutha!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

MAP
    ?

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Michael...I have a pair of these as well and very late to replying to you here. They are close to the 306 model usually worn by pilots. The pilot model 306 had two screws in front. Timothy is spot on that this model has only one screw. They are all purpose goggles for motorcycle but I have seen Luftwaffe aviator's in photos wearing this variation with the one screw as well.

So next time you ride your Harley and Take a trip in your private jet you will be all set with these goggles my brutha!
    Thanks Rossi!

Unfortunately no private jet yet and no Harley but I do ride a Royal Enfield C5 Military.

It tops out and shudders like crazy at 65 mph but it is eye catching