Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe projector

Article about: Here's something a little different. Its a Luftwaffe projector for still's on film....not sure what the technical term for such things is. Overall this is a nice clean piece of kit. I picked

Default Luftwaffe projector

Here's something a little different. Its a Luftwaffe projector for still's on film....not sure what the technical term for such things is. Overall this is a nice clean piece of kit. I picked it up 25 years ago from a chap who had it in his attic along with a basket full of German wooden recognition model aircraft. He had picked them up at the end of the Occupation here on Jersey and his kids had played with the models and after they grew up it all ended up in the attic. When I picked them up the lot was covered in years of dirt and dust. Unfortunately most of the films have long since gone but a few remain. I am sure there are others out there but I have not seen any others over the years.
    Hope you like it.
    All the best from Jersey,
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe projector   Luftwaffe projector  

Luftwaffe projector   Luftwaffe projector  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe projector
    P
    Many

redballexpress
    ?

Hello Jersey
    I m Daniel from Switzerland. I have registered myself to get in contact with you. I can tell you something about this Kleinbildwerfer. I also got one of them, and it has been used for pilots, aircrew, anti aircraft gunners, etc. to train them the recognize the enemy aircraft. There are no films missing, you got a complete set of the nine films enemy aircraft. I got a packing list of this films. Is it possible to get in contact with you, so we can exchange some detail photos? I also got a original manual. I would be happy to hear you at dknopf@gmx.ch
    Best regards, Daniel

Hi Daniel,
    I have sent you an email regarding the projector.
    Damien.