Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Sauce Boat - Help!!

Article about: Hello All, I've been offered this sauce boat by a dealer. What is everyone's opinion on this item? To me, the stamp underneath looks correct as does the 'design/shape' of the piece. The manu

?

Smile Luftwaffe Sauce Boat - Help!!

Hello All, I've been offered this sauce boat by a dealer. What is everyone's opinion on this item? To me, the stamp underneath looks correct as does the 'design/shape' of the piece. The manufacturer appears to be Koenigzelt Germany, dated 1938 and features the earlier style of eagle (correct?). The stamp appears to be faint, is this any cause for concern? All opinions welcomed Cheers guys, skip01.

Luftwaffe Sauce Boat - Help!!Luftwaffe Sauce Boat - Help!!Luftwaffe Sauce Boat - Help!!Luftwaffe Sauce Boat - Help!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Sauce Boat - Help!!
    P
    Many

?

bump

?

Cool

Here is mine. Don't find a photo of the bottom, but is is dated 1938.
    Everything in the photo is Luftwaffe.
    Sarge

good.

It's fine,Skip
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Thanks for the replies, guys

Item is 100% original, so no need to worry about. The faint stamp is also pretty common, it comes from the technique how the stamp was made. The most important thing is that the stamp should be under the glaze.

?

Thanks for the reply, ostfrontmilitaria. Thanks for the info regarding the stamp as well. The stamp is under the glaze too

Ive noticed that sometimes the Luftwaffe eagles head goes one direction and sometimes the other - what is the significance of that? Thanks all

Here are some Luftwaffe markings from my collection - all are different and all are originals. Even the same producer can have different markings depending of the production year.

During WWII era these were just simple plates and cups for the army, I do not belive anyone paid any attention to the markings anyway. It is also wrong that all these plates were of the "real II Reich quality", there are plenty of low quality plates also (with enamel defects etc.). I personaly find them even more atractive.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Sauce Boat - Help!!   Luftwaffe Sauce Boat - Help!!