Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftwaffiling Around - 295 Model Goggles & Helmet - Pilot Stuff

Article about: I finally was able to locate a nice pair of Model 295 tinted OW Luftwaffe Goggles. Paired my leather flying helmet today. Added some pictures to my collection site today. Hope you like. Sorr

?

Default Luftwaffling Around Today - 295 Model Goggles & Helmet - Pilot Stuff

I finally was able to locate a nice pair of Model 295 tinted OW Luftwaffe Goggles. Paired my leather flying helmet today. Added some pictures to my collection site today. Sorry...The last picture is me...(Not an authentic Pilot). I have no mannequin head so I played pilot for 30 seconds so pardon my mug shot. Posted also couple quick shots of some of my Luftwaffe pilot albums of Emil Herdle - Stuka Pilot and Hans Mirsberger who was also a DLV Luftwaffe pilot. Wrist compass also shown there. If you want to see more I have dozens more shots of each item on the Website under this link.

Link: Head Gear & Field Gear

Hope you enjoy!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffiling Around - 295 Model Goggles & Helmet - Pilot Stuff   Luftwaffiling Around - 295 Model Goggles & Helmet - Pilot Stuff  

Luftwaffiling Around - 295 Model Goggles & Helmet - Pilot Stuff   Luftwaffiling Around - 295 Model Goggles & Helmet - Pilot Stuff  

Luftwaffiling Around - 295 Model Goggles & Helmet - Pilot Stuff   Luftwaffiling Around - 295 Model Goggles & Helmet - Pilot Stuff  

Luftwaffiling Around - 295 Model Goggles & Helmet - Pilot Stuff  
    Attached Images Attached Images Luftwaffiling Around - 295 Model Goggles & Helmet - Pilot Stuff 
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffiling Around - 295 Model Goggles & Helmet - Pilot Stuff
    P
    Many

?

Nice Pick up Rossi and in good condition too. Do you have any shots of the inside.?

Greg

?

Hey Greg,

Hope these were the inside shots you were looking for.

Quote by Studly View Post
    Nice Pick up Rossi and in good condition too. Do you have any shots of the inside.?

Greg
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffiling Around - 295 Model Goggles & Helmet - Pilot Stuff   Luftwaffiling Around - 295 Model Goggles & Helmet - Pilot Stuff  

?

G'day Mate thanks for that , but was referring to the Helmet

Cheers
    Greg

Nice luft aviation items! timothy

?

Sorry about that Greg. I will post some later. There Are some of the inside of helmet in the link on the web link I attached in the first post that takes you to my website. I have a dozen shots at least with the labeled tag, etc....

?

Ok thanks i will check it out.

Greg

?

Here are the inside shots of my helmet Greg.

Quote by Studly View Post
    Ok thanks i will check it out.

Greg

?

Thanks Rossi. That is in really good condition good find Old Chap.

Greg

For some reason my "Like" button is
    disabled, but these are a very minty
    set of goggles. Looks great with
    the flight helmet.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast