Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Lufwaffe Zeltbahn ID numbers, markings?

Article about: Is there much to decipher from Zeltbahn markings? Maybe someone has made a science out of this? This would be a Luftwaffe Zeltbahn, slightly more unusual I'm told, and the Luft depot would b

Default Lufwaffe Zeltbahn ID numbers, markings?

Is there much to decipher from Zeltbahn markings? Maybe someone has made a science out of this? This would be a Luftwaffe Zeltbahn, slightly more unusual I'm told, and the Luft depot would be Berlin?

I took a few shots today, I have it out on the line airing it out (for a few days now...). The light was kind of neat around sunset which is why I was outside with the camera, so that is the distracting sky you see ;-)

A couple different shots.

I think there were a few numbers first which are invisible now ending with 0, then N (or R) 66F, then LBAB30?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Lufwaffe Zeltbahn ID numbers, markings?
    P
    Many

Just read JPhilip and Ade's comments on my previous post of this Zeltbahn's with seller's shots, and what looks like a 30 is probably indeed a 36. Click on the 2nd pic twice, and you can see that the green stripe bridges the empty space under the loop of the 6 in that tall font that they used. 1936, and if the other numbers have meaning that would be great.