Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Luger Holster ID

Article about: Hey, I'll like to know what the ID for this Holster is, and since you guys are the best, I give you a little task Who made it, when did they make it and yes I think the back have been modifi

Default Luger Holster ID

Hey, I'll like to know what the ID for this Holster is, and since you guys are the best, I give you a little task

Who made it, when did they make it and yes I think the back have been modified?

Thank you very much gentlemens!
    Last edited by Normandie; 01-14-2012 at 09:34 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luger Holster ID
    P
    Many

Default Re: Luger Holster ID

Good original German issue holster but modified post war by the Norwegian Army using a US M1910 suspension loop.

Many of these get the rivet holes plugged up and converted back to German standards by collectors.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I know Adrian, thank you for confriming it to me, The Luger hasn't been in the Norwegian Army though, that's good, but can you see what it says on the holster?
    I really can't see more than "Schulz & co Aussburg" I believe, but I missed atleast a hole name or a word.

?

The only listing I can find is.....L SCHULTZ GmbH u. Companie Augsburg ...1918-1942. I think the other word is LEDERWARENFABRIK.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Oh, danke schön Zwerge!