Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Luger sight - Opinion?

Article about: General opinion of this? The pictures I uploaded are of mine, not sure if should be worth that much... CMR Classic Firearms :: Luger Pistol Artillery rear adjustable Sight.Ref.#LP.08rs

?

Default Luger sight - Opinion?

Luger sight - Opinion?Luger sight - Opinion?Luger sight - Opinion?Luger sight - Opinion?Luger sight - Opinion?
    General opinion of this? The pictures I uploaded are of mine, not sure if should be worth that much...
    CMR Classic Firearms :: Luger Pistol Artillery rear adjustable Sight.Ref.#LP.08rs

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luger sight - Opinion?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Luger sight - Opinion?

Nice hard to find sight.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Nice sight

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

?

Thank you both

It's a nice sight, but is it Artillery or Navy? And, you do know that it is brand newly manufactured? Personally, I couldn't see paying nearly 700 dollars for it, but if you have a fine mismatch piece that needs one, it would do the trick!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

I do not know enough about the luger to determine if it is artillery or navy, I just assumed it was artillery. I did see that it was new, and thats why I was wondering if the piece is that rare, and wanted everyones opinions on the piece. Seeing it that expensive "new" made me wonder if the period ones were worth more.

Hello Daniel, Are you looking to buy this site for a Luger that is missing one? I can't imagine that a person couldn't find a period piece Somewhere out there on the internet. Even if it costs the same as this one, original made is always preferable to new, I would think. There certainly must be Lugers out there with shot out or blown barrels, corroded receivers, etc that a sight could be scavenged from, and I would seriously doubt they would cost $700 bucks, so it would likely pay to hunt around awhile first before pulling for this new one if it had to be.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Other way around, sorry. I have this luger sight in the pictures posted. I stumbled across the site featuring a new one they had, and it made me think that mine was more rare than I originally thought it to be. I bought mine for $40 or so just because I like how intricate it it.