Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

m24 box

Article about: I get this (Stielhandgranat​enkoffer) from a friend. Can someone tell me the value of this item....I made some researche on ebay but there are the prices on mine opinion too high....th

Default m24 box

I get this (Stielhandgranat​enkoffer) from a friend. Can someone tell me the value of this item....I made some researche on ebay but there are the prices on mine opinion too high....thanks for help...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture m24 box   m24 box  

m24 box  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement m24 box
    P
    Many

Default Re: m24 box

How much is he asking? The value also depends on where your getting it from. Some places might be inundated with these cases others they may be extremely rare. I know that if one turned up here then it may go for up to £100. One thing to check is that the hinge of the case opens ok, it has been known for people to buy them and get them home and open and close them a few times and then end up with the case in two halves.
    D.

Default Re: m24 box

as D said it depends on a lot of things as well as is the rack to hold it in place these can affect the price upto a couple of hundred