Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M24 stielhandgranate

Article about: Hi Everyone, I just wanted to ask if the M24 grenade stick had a waffenamt. I would like a complete one, but have found the stick for sale.

Default M24 stielhandgranate

Hi Everyone, I just wanted to ask if the M24 grenade stick had a waffenamt. I would like a complete one, but have found the stick for sale.
    M24 stielhandgranateM24 stielhandgranate

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M24 stielhandgranate
    P
    Many

From what little I know, the handle would normally have a maker's mark and date, the head would typically have a Waffenampt stamp.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi Ralph, Thanks for your response as you can see in the first picture there seems to be a waffenampt ?? Kind Regards

Here's a couple more pic's. I don't want to buy a fake

M24 stielhandgranateM24 stielhandgranateM24 stielhandgranate

Arrow

Sorry about the poor pic quality, I just took this of my later one....not sure if the M24 is similar

M24 stielhandgranate

Here is my 1939 example. I have looked at my 3 examples and found no Waffenampt. That does not mean this one is a fake, it merely means that you will have wait for more opinions.
    Can you read the maker's initials?
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M24 stielhandgranate  
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by Martin Bull View Post
    Sorry about the poor pic quality, I just took this of my later one....not sure if the M24 is similar

M24 stielhandgranate
    42 brb is a known maker and acceptable mark.
    Ralph.

I can only make ---X43 from the pictures I have, but there is letters before the X is that a known mark?? Thanks again Ralph.

?

If you search the forum you will find we have some excellent and very informative threads on M24 and M43's !!

imo its a good one.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast