Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

M31 Bread Bag

Article about: Hello, I’ve been posting a lot in the field gear section lately so sorry about that but it’s hard to find lots of info about this stuff online. (Got to get some more reference books!) Th

Default M31 Bread Bag

Hello, I’ve been posting a lot in the field gear section lately so sorry about that but it’s hard to find lots of info about this stuff online. (Got to get some more reference books!) This bread bag looks like a good one to me but I always like opinions for others.

Another quick question is about M31 bread bags with leather around the button holes at the top, I’ve seen more of them lately and can’t find many other examples to compare with. Are these original just a different model?

Thank you very much to everyone answering my questions I do appreciate it very much.

Cheers and Happy Collecting,
    Bodhi

Here is the one I’m looking at.
    M31 Bread Bag
    M31 Bread Bag
    M31 Bread Bag

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M31 Bread Bag
    P
    Many

Hi Bodhi

Looks like a good (early one) to me.... buttons are replaced, but that is not a very big problem.

Be sure it got no devider inside ( those are mostly post war ones ( but also pre war political ones)

The leather reinforcement is normal on pre war / early ones.

Be sure to check out my site, and the youtube vids from Jean-Philippe.... also checkout the breadbag threads here !

Tom

]Thank you very much for the help. I will definitely check out Jean-Phillippe I haven’t heard of his Chanel before. Your website has been of great help to me many times so thank you. I found a picture of the leather supports I was talking about, but is probably a little too late now.

Edit— I have found JP’s book, but I was wondering if you could tell me his YouTube name or one of his videos as I haven’t been able to find one yet.

Many Thanks,
    Bodhi

Here is the image I found of the leather around the button holes.
    M31 Bread Bag
    Last edited by BodhiEtheridge; 04-05-2020 at 07:55 PM.

Sent you a PM
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)