Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M34 Tornister Pack

Article about: Am I correct that this is a M34 Tornister Pack? It does not look like the "Pony Variety" though. One thing that Im "worried" about is that I've found three different stam

Default M34 Tornister Pack

Am I correct that this is a M34 Tornister Pack? It does not look like the "Pony Variety" though. One thing that Im "worried" about is that I've found three different stamps on it? Could it have been repaired? Is this common? Or a total fake?

M34 Tornister PackM34 Tornister PackM34 Tornister PackM34 Tornister PackM34 Tornister PackM34 Tornister PackM34 Tornister PackM34 Tornister PackM34 Tornister Pack

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M34 Tornister Pack
    P
    Many

Default Re: M34 Tornister Pack

It a fine pack, straps look to me good and replaced. I do admit though i cant say for sure about staps. Hopefully Jphlip will chim in about the straps.

Nothing wrong with the pack, the straps are all good and are easy to replace, could have been field repaired or replaced by a former collector owner, impossible to tell. At least they are matching early aluminium fittings.
    I've a few of these packs in my lot a couple early dated and none have the aluminium, so I'd be happy with this one

?

I have one of these, does yours still have the flap pocket on the inside for the mess tin!!!

Quote by AMTG View Post
    I have one of these, does yours still have the flap pocket on the inside for the mess tin!!!
    looks like it does in the second pic

Quote by AMTG View Post
    It sure does! Good to know what that is for. Thanks all! So was I correct that its not pony fur?

M34 Tornister Pack

Hi Brad, the fur came from a variety of beasts, pony, calf etc.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

The contents and how to pack it:

How to pack a model 34 tornister / der Erste Zug

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!