Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M38 Gas Mask

Article about: Hello guys,today i would like to share with you my very first German gas mask. The canister and gas mask are a matching set and have a number on them. The canister has some rust to it and is

Honestly, it’s best to keep the mask out of the canister. Most of these masks are deformed from being stored that way for a long time. You’re lucky enough to have one that isn’t. As long as you don’t put the mask on and breathe through it, nothing in the filter can hurt you.

Regards, B.B.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M38 Gas Mask
    P
    Many

?

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    Honestly, it’s best to keep the mask out of the canister. Most of these masks are deformed from being stored that way for a long time. You’re lucky enough to have one that isn’t. As long as you don’t put the mask on and breathe through it, nothing in the filter can hurt you.

Regards, B.B.
    Alright then i shall follow your advice and keep it displayed outside of the canister with the M35 helmet.(i really like the looks of that set)

Quote by Ripper View Post
    Alright then i shall follow your advice and keep it displayed outside of the canister with the M35 helmet.(i really like the looks of that set)
    I like the look of that setup, too! A simple but surprisingly effective way to showcase both the mask and the helmet.

Regards, B.B.

Dav
    ?

A decent mid war set, now you just need to find all of the accessories that go with it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2