Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Magnifying glass/loupe carl zeiss eagle and swastika

Article about: Hello, what do you think about this magnifying glass? Is it rare? Aprox. value? Thank you!

Once again, the forum Webley ends the game.......

'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Magnifying glass/loupe carl zeiss eagle and swastika
    P
    Many

might be Adolf's one from the bunker. t.in cheek.

We've heard that one here before...Germans fleeing Germany for South America...INCOGNITO with fake papers, yet insisting on carrying all this Nazi-related stuff with them (3 Adolf Alarm Clocks?)...I call Bullshit. After the war, no German fleeing the country wanted to be seen associated with this stuff, and the clock is fake no matter what the story, as such items were expressly VERBOTEN under the law against "Nationaler Kitsch"...
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Magnifying glass/loupe carl zeiss eagle and swastika   Magnifying glass/loupe carl zeiss eagle and swastika  

Magnifying glass/loupe carl zeiss eagle and swastika   Magnifying glass/loupe carl zeiss eagle and swastika  

Attached Images Attached Images Magnifying glass/loupe carl zeiss eagle and swastika  Magnifying glass/loupe carl zeiss eagle and swastika 
    Last edited by bigmacglenn; 08-23-2014 at 01:02 AM.

Crikey Glenn, it must be noisy in your house......
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Ah but does it come with the original Dr Goebbels deer stalker?only then I might be persuaded to part with my reich marks...

Quote by DoctorErnest View Post
    Hello, what do you think about this magnifying glass from 1.944?
    Quote by DoctorErnest View Post
    this loupe, among lot of other things (like pictures attached) used to belong to a German family who came here (Argentina) after ww2 and brought all these stuff, so impossible this glass to be a modern fantasy.
    Im confused with the original question..and then the statement afterwards
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Im confused with the original question..and then the statement afterwards
    I am confused as to why 'DoctorNegro' who was banned has reappeared as 'DoctorErnest'?? Has he been reinstated due to mistaken identity or what? A little clarification regarding what's going on would be welcomed by me on this matter, thanks mod's.

Regards, Ned.

Presently a matter of mistaken Identity..and a name change to avoid any negative comments.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Remember, big brother is watching you.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast