Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Matching pair of patronentaschen 1938

Article about: Hope you like my pair of cartridge pouches. I was very glad when I was able to match up two, with the same maker and year Now I only missing and early belt

?

Default Matching pair of patronentaschen 1938

Hope you like my pair of cartridge pouches. I was very glad when I was able to match up two, with the same maker and year Now I only missing and early belt
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Matching pair of patronentaschen 1938   Matching pair of patronentaschen 1938  

Matching pair of patronentaschen 1938   Matching pair of patronentaschen 1938  

Matching pair of patronentaschen 1938   Matching pair of patronentaschen 1938  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Matching pair of patronentaschen 1938
    P
    Many

Default Re: Matching pair of patronentaschen 1938

WOW ! this is the nicest natural color, brown leather, pre war ammo pouches I have ever seen. and they are MINT condition. Nice catch

?

Thanks

They are in very good shape! Lucky you I could use them for these. I bought a case for my M95 Steyr. The box say's 39 but all the rounds have 38. Your ammo pouches would be a lot nicer to store them in rather than a ammo box. Thanks for showing. Ron
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Matching pair of patronentaschen 1938   Matching pair of patronentaschen 1938  

?

Thanks for fine words Ron Btw, I do belive this is the correct pouch for your cartridges. Almost forgotten that I have this

Matching pair of patronentaschen 1938  

yes,,,that is the correct pouch

Darned straight my rounds would look better in those pouches. Same shape n all. I hadn't given any thought about the correct ammo pouch. I'll have to keep my eyes open for some. I just hope I find them in as good of shape as yours. Thanks for cluing me in! Ron