Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Metal karbid lamp transit and spares box.

Article about: Having posted a thread for the same type of box for the bakelite Karbid lamp I thought i should make another thread for this set as well. Again an unusual piece of kit and not too common for

Default Metal karbid lamp transit and spares box.

Having posted a thread for the same type of box for the bakelite Karbid lamp I thought i should make another thread for this set as well. Again an unusual piece of kit and not too common for sure. The time the German's spent getting ready for war is truly amazing. They seem to have thought long and hard about how to get such a lot of kit into such a relatively small box. Not bad condition for its age and one of my favourite pieces.
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Metal karbid lamp transit and spares box.   Metal karbid lamp transit and spares box.  

Metal karbid lamp transit and spares box.   Metal karbid lamp transit and spares box.  

Metal karbid lamp transit and spares box.   Metal karbid lamp transit and spares box.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Metal karbid lamp transit and spares box.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Metal karbid lamp transit and spares box.

Fantastic condition.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Default Re: Metal karbid lamp transit and spares box.

Super set & in perfect condition. Thanks for sharing.