Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Militärfernglas 8x30 in gemarkten Lederköcher

Article about: Yet another new piece i found a little while back. Can someone tell me who used this ..Wehrmacht/kriegsmarine.luftwaffe or maybe nskk. Thanks in advance guys

Default Militärfernglas 8x30 in gemarkten Lederköcher

Yet another new piece i found a little while back.
    Can someone tell me who used this ..Wehrmacht/kriegsmarine.luftwaffe or maybe nskk.
    Thanks in advance guys
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Militärfernglas 8x30 in gemarkten Lederköcher   Militärfernglas 8x30 in gemarkten Lederköcher  

Militärfernglas 8x30 in gemarkten Lederköcher   Militärfernglas 8x30 in gemarkten Lederköcher  

Militärfernglas 8x30 in gemarkten Lederköcher   Militärfernglas 8x30 in gemarkten Lederköcher  

Militärfernglas 8x30 in gemarkten Lederköcher  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Militärfernglas 8x30 in gemarkten Lederköcher
    P
    Many

Default Re: Militärfernglas 8x30 in gemarkten Lederköcher

Hi, do these have any military inspection marks? If not, I would suggest these are civillian binos, but they could have been used as a private purchase item.

Cheers, Ade.

Hello,
    I agree with Ade
    Most probably civilians, the closure system of the carrier, the absence of belt loop(s), and the absence of military markings say it all...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

There are some markings on it, but im not sure if they are military markings (will make pic) But its probably a civilian one. i know for a fact that it belonged to a person who was in the Luftschutz.
    The germans started using civilian gear also at the end of the war, so its likely these could be used during the war.
    The marking that im not sure of say: 21/569 R.u.K.a
    Anybody some idea??

Cheers