Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Mountain troop pack??

Article about: Hi Bought this bag from an german auction just said ww2, cant see a marking but pretty sure its genbuine came with other stuff thats all genuine from an estate sale of an x soldier. Any help

Default Mountain troop pack??

Hi
    Bought this bag from an german auction just said ww2, cant see a marking but pretty sure its genbuine came with other stuff thats all genuine from an estate sale of an x soldier.
    Any help appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mountain troop pack??   Mountain troop pack??  

Mountain troop pack??   Mountain troop pack??  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mountain troop pack??
    P
    Many

Not German. Similar to the Tornister pack. NH

Cadolzburg is indeed in Germany...I speculate this may be a Tornister produced for the Commercial/Civilian Market and not an Officially- Issued piece...
    cheers, Glenn

Maybe not a military Tornister - but close. Certainly not a Mountain pack. Any discernible markings or stamps? One place to look is the upper leather section on the back. NH

Neil
    Will look in morning when back at my unit.

OK, looking forward to more info. It is a genuine Tornister style pack but it shows some features that are uncharacteristic for the German WWII type. The rivets for example are seen more on other countries packs. Mountain packs are commonly Rucksack style with lots of pockets. I certainly would defer to someone with more knowledge about Tornister style packs. NH

Thanks Neil me too 😊