Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

MP44 on Ebay

Article about: I don't know if this is the right place to post it but I have to share this!!!!!!! check it out MP44 German Machine Gun War World 2 | eBay

MAP
    ?

This is sweet. Is a shame that it can not be legalized.

Would it be possible to legally de-mil it? (which I admit is painful to think about).

I have a de-mil Stg44/MP44...unfortunately it has a cast receiver but otherwise all original.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement MP44 on Ebay
    P
    Many

Quote by MAP View Post
    This is sweet. Is a shame that it can not be legalized.

Would it be possible to legally de-mil it? (which I admit is painful to think about).

I have a de-mil Stg44/MP44...unfortunately it has a cast receiver but otherwise all original.
    Lot of lack of info on this gun on ebay, is it certified, is it deactivated, is it all matching and is it from ww2. Plus overall condition/ any problems

Question

Twenty Thousand Dollars !?!

It's finished!
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

The other day I saw somebody list two Arisakas!

IT is legal in the GREAT state of ALABAMA!!!!!!!
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

?

Notice in the ad there is a phone umber to call

DEan O

Maybe the BATF will be using the phone number to give him a call for a nice Chat...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Exclamation

Common misperception - One Must Have a Class 3 lisc to own a full auto weapon in the USA!!!
    Not only No, but Hell No!!!
    A class 3 lisc is required to deal in full auto weapons. There is NO lisc required to own a FA! It must be registered with the US Govt, whether a live gun or a dewat, prior to May 86.
    Live FAs are not legal by state law in only about a half dozen states. Most states have only one requirement to own an operable FA - It Must be registered with the fed govt.
    $20K is way over priced unless it is something uncommon/rare - like an MP 43/1 with a ZF 4 scope base on the rec.
    Sarge

Very true. To have a full automatic weapon, as said, it must be #1. Registered and papered-if it is Not registered, it can never be Made legal, #2. A Transfer Fee(was $200 last I checked) for Every time it changes hands, #3 Local Law Enforcement Permission must be given, #4. Be available at Any given time for inspection and examination by the legal authorities. Some areas further require that it be under secure lock at all times except when being fired and some also require that when fired, it be only at a certain type of regulated firing range. The laws for Class 3 weapons vary throughout the 50 States, but the base rules are generally still the same. To own an Unregistered Class 3 weapon is a Class 5 Federal Felony(7 being the highest) and the penalties for such when caught are up to but not exceeding 10 years in a Federal Facility and/or $10,000 fine or Both.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast