Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My Feldflasche Collection

Article about: Hi to all, if may be interesting, I share with you some Feldflasche of my collection, all relics of Italian Campaign that I have recovered on the field over the years, many are used but they

Default My Feldflasche Collection

Hi to all,
    if may be interesting, I share with you some Feldflasche of my collection, all relics of Italian Campaign that I have recovered on the field over the years, many are used but they have really parteciped to the fighting during 1944-1945 period.

Greetings
    Roberto

-M31 Tropical "Coco"-Painted Steel Cup
    My Feldflasche CollectionMy Feldflasche CollectionMy Feldflasche CollectionMy Feldflasche CollectionMy Feldflasche CollectionMy Feldflasche CollectionMy Feldflasche CollectionMy Feldflasche Collection

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Feldflasche Collection
    P
    Many

Default M31 Tropical-Felt and Web+Aluminum Cup

My Feldflasche CollectionMy Feldflasche CollectionMy Feldflasche CollectionMy Feldflasche CollectionMy Feldflasche CollectionMy Feldflasche CollectionMy Feldflasche CollectionMy Feldflasche CollectionMy Feldflasche Collection

Default M31 Felt and Leather+Aluminum Cup

My Feldflasche CollectionMy Feldflasche CollectionMy Feldflasche CollectionMy Feldflasche CollectionMy Feldflasche CollectionMy Feldflasche Collection

Default M31 Felt and Leather-Bakelite Cup

My Feldflasche CollectionMy Feldflasche CollectionMy Feldflasche CollectionMy Feldflasche CollectionMy Feldflasche CollectionMy Feldflasche CollectionMy Feldflasche CollectionMy Feldflasche Collection

Default M31 "Increased Capacity" for GerbigsJager and Nurses

Default Two M31 Examples

These two examples, which I left as found. are devoid of the cup, and are a common practice for soldiers in a war zone, for convenience reasons.

My Feldflasche CollectionMy Feldflasche CollectionMy Feldflasche Collection

Default Two Political examples

This model used by Political Organization (HJ, etc....), I wanted to show with his Brotbeutel.

My Feldflasche CollectionMy Feldflasche CollectionMy Feldflasche CollectionMy Feldflasche CollectionMy Feldflasche CollectionMy Feldflasche CollectionMy Feldflasche Collection

nice post.

?

Nice collection friend.

Very nice, and it's especially gratifying when you've found the items yourself...that's what I miss the most about living in Europe, lol...
    cheers, Glenn

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast