Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My first M24 grenade

Article about: This is my first M24 grenade. It is rusty and not in good condition Thank God the customs did not stop the parcel. Or I will have big trouble Have a nice weekend

MAP
    ?

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    I had 3 come through Qatar customs recently with no problem...(guess I was lucky?)
    Lol...reminds me of the Molly Hatchet song Flirtin' With Disaster from the early 80's. Unless you were a fan of southern rock from that era you wouldn't know it...but a classic for me.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My first M24 grenade
    P
    Many

gruntpot47
    ?

I have an M24 RR564 1940 grenade in very good condition for sale if anyone is interested. No rust.

MAP
    ?

Quote by gruntpot47 View Post
    I have an M24 RR564 1940 grenade in very good condition for sale if anyone is interested. No rust.
    We don't sell items here on the forum. But you can post it in the classified section for sale.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2