Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

My German Feldfernsprecher 33

Article about: Hello this is my first item on my collection i own this since 2007 it is in relic condition but still has most of its paint .I will try to remove the rust in the upcoming week so here it is

Default My German Feldfernsprecher 33

Hello this is my first item on my collection i own this since 2007
    it is in relic condition but still has most of its paint .I will try to remove the rust in the upcoming week
    so here it is dated 1942 not visible on photograph

My German Feldfernsprecher 33My German Feldfernsprecher 33My German Feldfernsprecher 33My German Feldfernsprecher 33My German Feldfernsprecher 33My German Feldfernsprecher 33My German Feldfernsprecher 33My German Feldfernsprecher 33My German Feldfernsprecher 33
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My German Feldfernsprecher 33  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My German Feldfernsprecher 33
    P
    Many

Thumbs up

Nice relic ! I like these - and as someone else said on the forum, they're difficult to 'fake' !

I'd suggest you have a couple of choices : leave it in relic, 'salty' condition and at a later time, add a perfect one to your collection as a comparison ( they're not too difficult to find ). Or, as you say, it should clean up quite well and you should be able to find a handset and plug without too much trouble.

The FF33 isn't considered to be very 'exciting' by many collectors, but they went everywhere the Wehrmacht fought and can be seen in use many contemporary photos.....

Thank you Martin i also like it as it is part of the field gear :P
    i just want to remove some rust to prevent further corrosion