Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

My GM30 w/canister & contents.

Article about: Hi, Annoyed from this ads?   I was wondering if anyone could tell me about the markings on this GM30 and canister. I use this set up for WW2 re-enacting but not to sure on the date of t

Default My GM30 w/canister & contents.

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me about the markings on this GM30 and canister. I use this set up for WW2 re-enacting but not to sure on the date of the mask and what the markings mean. Any info would be helpful about this mask

My GM30 w/canister & contents.My GM30 w/canister & contents.My GM30 w/canister & contents.My GM30 w/canister & contents.My GM30 w/canister & contents.My GM30 w/canister & contents.My GM30 w/canister & contents.My GM30 w/canister & contents.My GM30 w/canister & contents.My GM30 w/canister & contents.My GM30 w/canister & contents.My GM30 w/canister & contents.My GM30 w/canister & contents.My GM30 w/canister & contents.My GM30 w/canister & contents.My GM30 w/canister & contents.My GM30 w/canister & contents.My GM30 w/canister & contents.My GM30 w/canister & contents.My GM30 w/canister & contents.My GM30 w/canister & contents.My GM30 w/canister & contents.My GM30 w/canister & contents.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My GM30 w/canister & contents.
    P
    Many

There is so much to tell, where do you want me to start....

Let's see :

The mask : It's a early GM30 1st model made by Auer Berlin (AB) size = 3 (smallest size)
    The size is in the inside of the mask and on the snout between the AB maker mark ( hence A3B)
    It has a nice Reichswehr WaA stamp and is probably dated somewhere (you can also try the lenses) but it's early, that's for sure

Furthermore you have a 44 dated cannister which not really belongs to the mask, but what the heck.

Also you have a nice losantin container (which, if full, should not be stored in the can because it can affect the rubber of the mask !!)

The brown bakelite flask is weapon decontamination which also should not be stored in the can with the mask..

Btw I wouldn't use this for reanacting... it would be a shame when this gets damaged..... (just my opinion)

If you need anymore info just ask

Tom
    MP44.nl - Welcome to my Website

Lovely! As always, Tom. I use the Mask for displays and leave it home when I go to other events I try and take care of it as much as I can! I had a rubber one with canister as well but sold it to a friend! Thanks for the info, mate.