Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My new German Brotbeutel 31

Article about: Just acquired this off of Ebay the other day. Felt like sharing it

Default My new German Brotbeutel 31

Just acquired this off of Ebay the other day. Felt like sharing it

My new German Brotbeutel 31My new German Brotbeutel 31My new German Brotbeutel 31

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new German Brotbeutel 31
    P
    Many

?

Hi Mike nice Brotbeutal M31 one of my favorite pieces of German field gear is there by chance a manufactures mark or a date code .

Regards Mark K

Nice one

The maker mark *when visible) is on the strap from the middle hook

Be sure to show a picture of your complete setup !!!

Tom
    MP44.nl - Welcome to my Website

Once she arrives today/tomorrow I will post if I see any markings! I didn't see any in the photos. But you never know until you are hands on

?

Hi Tom the maker mark and date code were so faint on one of mine that I did not even notice them in the sellers original photos till I got it in the post and really started to look it over almost missed it.
    Thanx for the additional information I did not realize that they were only ever stamped on the strap (belt hanger)

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new German Brotbeutel 31  

nice.

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Hi Tom the maker mark and date code were so faint on one of mine that I did not even notice them in the sellers original photos till I got it in the post and really started to look it over almost missed it.
    Thanx for the additional information I did not realize that they were only ever stamped on the strap (belt hanger)

Regards Mark K

In the photo it seems there is a very FAINT marking. I will post as soon as I get it!

Also how much do these go for on the market? I paid $86.00 USD total.

?

Imo you paid a fair price for this Brotbeutel M-31 prices do vary on these dependent on year of manufacture,condition,which organisation or branch of service it was issued to some variations are quit rare and will bring a good dollar on the market place did it come with the strap as well Mike ?

Regards Mark K

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Imo you paid a fair price for this Brotbeutel M-31 prices do vary on these dependent on year of manufacture,condition,which organisation or branch of service it was issued to some variations are quit rare and will bring a good dollar on the market place did it come with the strap as well Mike ?

Regards Mark K

No it did not come with the strap sadly. I may find a original some time to put with it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast