Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My new Paul Weyerberg & Co Solingen bayonet (repro frog?)

Article about: hello, here is Julekpl again. I just came back from a large military sale in my area. I don't not make too many purchases, however I picked up this piece at a cheap price. It is a Paul Weyer

Default My new Paul Weyerberg & Co Solingen bayonet (repro frog?)

hello, here is Julekpl again. I just came back from a large military sale in my area. I don't not make too many purchases, however I picked up this piece at a cheap price. It is a Paul Weyerberg & Co Solingen bayonet in very nice condition, and I was wondering if it is the police model? And also I believe that the leather frog is a repro, it seems to be in too good condition, it even squeaks when bent. Any thoughts? My new Paul Weyerberg & Co Solingen bayonet (repro frog?) My new Paul Weyerberg & Co Solingen bayonet (repro frog?) My new Paul Weyerberg & Co Solingen bayonet (repro frog?) My new Paul Weyerberg & Co Solingen bayonet (repro frog?)My new Paul Weyerberg & Co Solingen bayonet (repro frog?) My new Paul Weyerberg & Co Solingen bayonet (repro frog?)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new Paul Weyerberg & Co Solingen bayonet (repro frog?)
    P
    Many

Default Re: My new Paul Weyerberg & Co Solingen bayonet (repro frog?)

Any thoughts on the frog? I'm practically giving mouth to mouth to keep this post alive :O

Hey!

It´s in the middle of the night for many of us, people will post when they see this, I´m sure.

Chris
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Quote by Julekpl View Post
    Any thoughts on the frog? I'm practically giving mouth to mouth to keep this post alive :O
    With a mouth like that I wouldn't like you to have a bite of one of my sandwiches.....

The frog looks comparable to others by this maker, I think it's good.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by Little Mermaid View Post
    Hey!

It´s in the middle of the night for many of us, people will post when they see this, I´m sure.

Chris
    Oh I am sorry...I know that there are a few of you still up though xD

Quote by big ned View Post
    With a mouth like that I wouldn't like you to have a bite of one of my sandwiches.....

The frog looks comparable to others by this maker, I think it's good.

Well that took a huge load off of my back. I was afraid it was a repro, Thanks a bunch! Haha, I might photoshop a helmet on his head just to make him more appealing.

Quote by Julekpl View Post
    Well that took a huge load off of my back. I was afraid it was a repro, Thanks a bunch! Haha, I might photoshop a helmet on his head just to make him more appealing.
    Take a look at MY avatar.....You know it makes sense.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    Take a look at MY avatar.....You know it makes sense.
    you are right, the uniform makes the man

?

The frog looks ok to me.
    The bayonet does not look like a police model to me, police issue usually had different numbers stamped into the handle. Plenty of web sites that you can cheeck forinfo.
    Regards

?

Ps it is an erly prodution bayonet, as it is only a three digit serial number. It MAY also have the manufacture year as a two digit number onthe spine (close to the handle).

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast