Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

My new Zeltbahn

Article about: Thanks to member Spandau I have added a nice marked Zeltbahn to my small Field equipment collection Nick

Default Re: My new Zeltbahn

Nice one!...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new Zeltbahn
    P
    Many

Quote by meyle77 View Post
    Nice piece !
    I guess you will be getting a mannequin next and adding more field gear :-)
    The thought had crossed my mind

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I saw these in the classifieds too. I really want one!

Nice and clean example! I'm waitin for the postman because I also ordered one from Germany 2 weeks ago.

Quote by Frundsberg View Post
    Nice and clean example! I'm waitin for the postman because I also ordered one from Germany 2 weeks ago.
    2 weeks ! I hope it is with you soon

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

A nice clean example Nick!
    Congrats,
    Ralph.
    Running out of EK's to buy?
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

"piggybacking" this thread ( hope you don't mind, Nick ) I have just received my zeltbahn from Tony too!
    It is a 1941 version by Heinrich Salzmann of Kassel. BTW, this company is still going strong today ...... wonder if they have old stock??

Anyway, as advertised these are beauties in great condition so snap up whatever he has left, you won't find better!

It goes well with my other two - a 1939 all alloy version in light print and another 1941 well worn ( with tiny holes like it was showered with embers and used as protection ) ..... gives it the "been there" feel and look. Interesting also to compare the differing shades and print layouts - even though the patterns are the same, they are rolled differently.

Cant figure out the makers of these two -Weberer? & J.C. something?.... anyone help?? ( is there a listing of zelt makers anywhere? )

Thanks, Dan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new Zeltbahn   My new Zeltbahn  

My new Zeltbahn   My new Zeltbahn  

" I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Cant help you on the makers but nice Zelts !

Nick

Hey Dan

On the WAF there is a thread which shows a lot of maker marks. Also, Mark Steacy and Werner Palinckx will publish a book (Hopefully this year) on Zelts....

Btw, I got the last 40 dated Warei Zelt from Tony ! goes well with my other Zelts (I lost count.... but in the last few years I kept on buying them.......)

I hope it is as nice as yours Dan !!

Do you already have the rest of the Tent gear ?? I have a spare black zeltleine, these are very hard to find !!

Tom
    MP44.nl - Welcome to my Website
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new Zeltbahn  

Very nice example you show ther Tom !

Nick

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast