Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My original German WW2 field kitchen - Die Große Feldküche Hf. 11

Article about: My original German field ktichen from 1941 was rescued from the elements at an old farm in Norway. The kitchen had been stowed away for many many years. This original Große Feldküche Hf. 11

Default My original German WW2 field kitchen - Die Große Feldküche Hf. 11

My original German field ktichen from 1941 was rescued from the elements at an old farm in Norway. The kitchen had been stowed away for many many years. This original Große Feldküche Hf. 11 (Large Field Kitchen) made by dth. (Voss Works at Sarstedt in Germany) in 1941 as number 903 will be restored to its original condition. My field kitchen has been provisionally converted for motorised towing, but was originally fitted with wagon wheels. Original wagon wheels has been bought and will replace the rubber wheels.

Stay tuned for the complete documentary of the restoration.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My original German WW2 field kitchen - Die Große Feldküche Hf. 11
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

That is just awesome. great video as well.

Thanks for showing.

So what will be the first meal you cook?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

That is a whole bunch of neat friend.
    A great project.

CBH
    ?

Wow , I'm happy when I find an old belt and save it , you find a whole Kitchen ! Great Job

?

Awesome
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Military-archeology-Legenda-Latvia/224779244335847

http://www.hobbyhistorica.com/

Thumbs up

What a find ! And a great video, too...many thanks for sharing with us......

Cool, a real "Gulaschkanone".

With best wishes
    alter musketier
    In memory of my father who was in K-Einsatz, combat engagement, with the RAD in the Alps in 1945, of my grandfather who was with the IR 87 during campaign in France in 1940 and of my grand-uncle who served in the Gardegrenadierregiment Nr. 3 "Königin Elisabeth" and who was killed in action at Craonne, Chemin des Dames in France in 1917

Photos
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My original German WW2 field kitchen - Die Große Feldküche Hf. 11   My original German WW2 field kitchen - Die Große Feldküche Hf. 11  

Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast