Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

My own little 'Guardhouse'

Article about: Someone come in Croatia and take himself one (or few) of these. In the end they will probably end up in the junkyard crushed or something...

?

Quote by Brinkmann Michael View Post
    Hi,

First the story how I got it:
    I heard other collectors talk about it but no one wanted it - afraid of transport I guess. I got it for free, hired a transporter and moved to my property. The former owner was a collector but he died some time ago. His widow, an old lady, had no more use for it and her childeren were not interrested. One museum wanted it but they waited to long to get it.

You can still find them if you pay attention. They were positioned close to bridges, railroads, waterways,...

And second concering the future condition of my guardhouse...

This is my guarddog:

Attachment 588701 - 60 kg...

I live in a quiet neighbourhood (I'm the youngest guy in my street) and a small town. I don't worry to much

Greetz

Michael
    I really like your puppy.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My own little 'Guardhouse'
    P
    Many

Quote by big ned View Post
    It's certainly different Michael, i'll give you that! But you do realise it's going to become a tramp's/drug addict's new home/toilet (delete as applicable) in no time at all don't you??
    Nothing that a well positioned 'S' mine won't fix :-)
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

It's certainly different Michael, i'll give you that! But you do realise it's going to become a tramp's/drug addict's new home/toilet (delete as applicable) in no time at all don't you??
    A hedgerow is sufficient to have a tramp sh**** in your forecourt. Happend here just a few weeks ago....
    Anyway love the bunker!
    But no need for a transporter, you could move that easely for 50€ !
    Just rent a vehicle trailer, a big strong board and a tirfor and I bring you 3.5t any where you want, on a ground floor level.
    Cheers
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

Wow! You have positioned it within the public gaze which is cool, as you say only a matter of time before it is decorated one way or another as long as your sentry doesn't deal to em first (picture an empty can of your fine Belgian beer and some ciggy buts . I love anything that looks bunker like of steel reinforced concrete, a true conversation item. This is why I love this forum, always something different!

Ian

Would be awfully cool to own such a thing, but I have to admit, they remind me quite abit of one of those Dutch public urinals you see on the sidewalks there... lol
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

That is great and brought a smile this morning....I would quite like an Atlantic Wall bunker in my garden, but they are quite heavy and my wife would be less than understanding !

That's really cool but i've got to agree with Ned, if that was in my neck of the woods it'd soon become a trampagne palace!...

A fabulous item! I would splinter cam it :0

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    A fabulous item! I would splinter cam it :0

Nick
    Yes that would be quiet better then light blue!! ;-)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My own little 'Guardhouse'  
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Very different and very cool. It would be no problem where I live, though my wife would probably use it as a planter.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast