Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My pair of 1944 dated FF33 Feldfernspreche

Article about: Here is my pair of 1944 dated FF33 Field Telephones. What is every ones opinions? (I don't know if they work for sure)

Default My pair of 1944 dated FF33 Feldfernspreche

Here is my pair of 1944 dated FF33 Field Telephones. What is every ones opinions? (I don't know if they work for sure)
    My pair of 1944 dated FF33 FeldfernsprecheMy pair of 1944 dated FF33 FeldfernsprecheMy pair of 1944 dated FF33 FeldfernsprecheMy pair of 1944 dated FF33 FeldfernsprecheMy pair of 1944 dated FF33 FeldfernsprecheMy pair of 1944 dated FF33 FeldfernsprecheMy pair of 1944 dated FF33 FeldfernsprecheMy pair of 1944 dated FF33 Feldfernspreche

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My pair of 1944 dated FF33 Feldfernspreche
    P
    Many

Nice phones. They likely do 'work' - trouble is finding
    the rest of the equipment/components that
    connect to them.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Nice phones. They likely do 'work' - trouble is finding
    the rest of the equipment/components that
    connect to them.........

Yeah I know how that is, lol. I use to own a 1939 dated one that was issued to an Artillery unit in 1943 but sold it a while ago.

Nice pair of field phones I once knew a guy that got a pair to work but as colleague Walkwolf says parts are hard to find for them. timothy

Quote by timothy View Post
    Nice pair of field phones I once knew a guy that got a pair to work but as colleague Walkwolf says parts are hard to find for them. timothy
    My first Field Phone that was issued to the Artillery regiment worked, My good friend who did Heer reenacting with me hooked it up to his set he had and they worked awesomely! But I am no longer in contact with them. But I plan on trying to see if these work some times.

I think they'd be great to own if they worked or not!...

Lovely FF33's

I especially like the because of the blueish finnish of the inside (normally black or in some cases tan)

Did you check the headphone / mike, to see if the original pieces are inside ??

Tom

Quote by MP44tom View Post
    Lovely FF33's

I especially like the because of the blueish finnish of the inside (normally black or in some cases tan)

Did you check the headphone / mike, to see if the original pieces are inside ??

Tom
    Yes all original pieces are inside. What's the blueish finnish about vs the black? late war? maker specific? I was wondering about that.

Hello,
    For me the first photo shows something very interesting....
    Thanks

My pair of 1944 dated FF33 Feldfernspreche

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Yes, The arktic mark is also very very nice

If I came across these, I would have bought them in an instant !!!

Tom

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast