Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My pair of 1944 dated FF33 Feldfernspreche

Article about: Here is my pair of 1944 dated FF33 Field Telephones. What is every ones opinions? (I don't know if they work for sure)

Quote by JPhilip View Post
    Hello,
    For me the first photo shows something very interesting....
    Thanks

Attachment 642798

I think we may have it ! Phones are from Noah's ARK .......

Nice set by the way

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My pair of 1944 dated FF33 Feldfernspreche
    P
    Many

HAHA! I believe this is proof that it may be true Aus! What is the info on this specific maker? I am very curious now.

Quote by 1stSSLSSAHTexas View Post
    HAHA! I believe this is proof that it may be true Aus! What is the info on this specific maker? I am very curious now.
    Hello,
    It is not a maker's mark, Ark means that the phone was meant for artic use...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Quote by JPhilip View Post
    Hello,
    It is not a maker's mark, Ark means that the phone was meant for artic use...
    Thanks
    Ah, okay. Thank you! Are these not as common as others with that marking? Seems very interesting to me.

Here are photos of both hand-phones of the inside components and the inside of the FF33's as well! (I have cleaned them carefully since these photos were taken) this is how I received them.

One FF33 is fully operational and works fine, the other will receive a a ring but will not send a ring to my other FF33. I believe some of the inside wiring is messed up, some bug made a home in it (thats what the dirt is) we call them "Mud Daubers" here in the united states... Nasty little things they are! and sadly that is the one marked "Ark". But I am going to try and get it running soon. My good friend knows how to work on these and I will see him in April.

My pair of 1944 dated FF33 FeldfernsprecheMy pair of 1944 dated FF33 FeldfernsprecheMy pair of 1944 dated FF33 FeldfernsprecheMy pair of 1944 dated FF33 FeldfernsprecheMy pair of 1944 dated FF33 FeldfernsprecheMy pair of 1944 dated FF33 FeldfernsprecheMy pair of 1944 dated FF33 FeldfernsprecheMy pair of 1944 dated FF33 FeldfernsprecheMy pair of 1944 dated FF33 FeldfernsprecheMy pair of 1944 dated FF33 FeldfernsprecheMy pair of 1944 dated FF33 FeldfernsprecheMy pair of 1944 dated FF33 FeldfernsprecheMy pair of 1944 dated FF33 FeldfernsprecheMy pair of 1944 dated FF33 FeldfernsprecheMy pair of 1944 dated FF33 FeldfernsprecheMy pair of 1944 dated FF33 FeldfernsprecheMy pair of 1944 dated FF33 Feldfernspreche

Testing is easy with a battery adapter for a D. Wire them to each other and try to ring up. Pressing the Prüftaste button while turning the generator handle should make both phones ring - at least you know the base is OK. I'd be interested to see how you do and to chat with your friend. NH

All I did was hook my two 4.5v batteries to them via speaker wire and did the same to link both phones. I noticed there was not a piece connecting correctly inside when comparing to my other FF33. I re-connected it and they both WORK FLAWLESSLY! They receive and send rings as well as transmitting voice communication!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2