Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

My second display - Heer NCO Karl Lowenbrau :-)

Article about: by Wagriff Great camo smock display! Not often seen, for sure. But, I think Sargent Lowenbrau may be in trouble with his superiors, as he Seems to have lost his Pistol.... Being in Canada, g

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Great camo smock display! Not often seen, for sure. But, I think Sargent Lowenbrau may be in trouble with his superiors, as he Seems to have lost his Pistol....
    Being in Canada, guns are not a common accessory :-). I might get him a bb gun or airsoft gun.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My second display - Heer NCO Karl Lowenbrau :-)
    P
    Many

?

Very nicely displayed George you are amassing quite the collection the M29 Italian camo pattern is something not seen every day and I find the SS Eichenlaubmuster smock an interesting piece as well keep up the good work

Regards Mark K

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Very nicely displayed George you are amassing quite the collection the M29 Italian camo pattern is something not seen every day and I find the SS Eichenlaubmuster smock an interesting piece as well keep up the good work

Regards Mark K
    Thanks Mark !

?

Looks great!

Those airsoft guns are hard (and sometimes impossible) to get because of our weird gun laws. If the shot isn't powerful enough it is a replica (which are illegal) and if the shot is too powerful, it's a real gun (which depending on exactly how it fires, may be illegal). I think the MP40 airsoft guns are not powerful enough and fall under the "replica" category, so perhaps a STG44. And of course a great display!

Quote by Panzersaurus View Post
    Those airsoft guns are hard (and sometimes impossible) to get because of our weird gun laws. If the shot isn't powerful enough it is a replica (which are illegal) and if the shot is too powerful, it's a real gun (which depending on exactly how it fires, may be illegal). I think the MP40 airsoft guns are not powerful enough and fall under the "replica" category, so perhaps a STG44. And of course a great display!
    I never really looked into airsoft guns.
    But i would not mind having prop mp40 or k98.

Quote by meyle77 View Post
    I never really looked into airsoft guns.
    But i would not mind having prop mp40 or k98.
    I'm afraid you can't. Under our backwards firearm laws, a prop (which is a replica) cannot be acquired under Canadian law. " Individuals may keep any replicas that they owned on December 1, 1998. A licence is not required to possess a replica firearm, and it does not have to be registered. However, individuals cannot acquire, make or import a replica firearm."

maybe i should look into deactivated guns.

Quote by meyle77 View Post
    maybe i should look into deactivated guns.
    I think that would probably be one of the better routes. The problem is deac guns in Canada are stupid expensive (regular price + deactivation cost), but it is the only course of action if you want something like an MP40. You can of course always get a firearms license, but that will still limit you to bolt action rifles.

i found stg44 deac for $4500 :-)
    i guess no guns for me :-(

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast