Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

My Third Reich Gasmasks collection

Article about: Hi everyone, I have this collection of German WW2 gas masks, I've collected over the years and I want to share with you, hoping it will be interesting; as you can see they are all complete.

Default Civil gasmask VM40 "black rubber"

My Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collection

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Third Reich Gasmasks collection
    P
    Many

Well Done Old Steel..a great and informative thread on types I never knew existed . The Gas mask canister itself..is iconic in its design. I would love to have one in my collection . Good Job Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks Larry,
    I'm glad that this information can help other collectors.

cheers
    Roberto

Hi Roberto

As a collector of gasmasks (and all gas-related stuff) i must congratulate you with your collection !!

And very well displayed and shown here too

I have over 30 sets now, with the microphone gasmasks (gm30 AND gm38!!) and gasschutzhauben in black and green , and horsegasmasks not counted ;-)
    And like you, I avoid the cammo ones, as 90% of them are fakes..... Only have a tan one which i am sure that it's good

Anyway, thanks for showing

Tom

Hi Tom,
    I'm glad you liked my collection, but I saw your equipment and gear collection, and I must say it's very nice!!!

cheers
    Roberto

Hello,
    Yes a nice Gasmasken collection indeed, congrats...
    I also have quite a few examples, the vast majority of my canisters are factory painted, but i also own some camouflaged ones. They're all Wehrmacht (Heer and Luftwaffe). I'm not very interested in Luftschutz examples.
    Congrats again and keep on collecting them , they're so interesting...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Thanks Philip,
    I have other interesting example in combat version, when I can add them.

cheers
    Roberto

Did you know the VM40 came marked M, F and K ( mann, frau, kinde )
    Now you have to collect all sizes ......lol!!!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Hi, Danmark
    yes, I know that the VM40 comes in three sizes, I have only "M"......., I might find other, but I have no place to store them!!

Default GM 30 "Auer" (1938)

My Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collectionMy Third Reich Gasmasks collection

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3