Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My very own gummi-schutz!

Article about: Hi giz, nice thread mate i havent seen one before so im learning,lol but you dont want to get gummy bears mixed up with those. dave.

Default My very own gummi-schutz!

Ever since I began collecting, I had always wanted a gummi-schutz container. I really cannot tell you why... just something about it is kind of comical and even more so, I think it shows the human side of World War II. The boys fighting were my age or younger, right in the prime of their lives... I kind of find it ironic that they probably used their gummi-schutz for purposes other than sex... like keeping water out of the muzzles out of their rifles, etc.

My very own gummi-schutz!

The actual condom itself is modern... I made sure to wash it before putting it into the gummi-schutz container. Let me know if anyone thinks this is a mistake on my part!

Special thanks to Erich Z. from our forum for helping me out with this!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My very own gummi-schutz!
    P
    Many

Default Re: My very own gummi-schutz!

Glad to help.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

I have seen a few of these coming up recently....will have to get one for myself!!!

"rubber protection" love the German language

Quote by Eric Zentner View Post
    Glad to help.

Eric
    I owe you one! Sorry it took so long to post it!

Well, actually there were also places where to use such items - in the brothels when solders were going to a vacation or were returning from a vacation. As it is a military forum I'm afraid it is not OK to start a new topic about the WWII brothels in different fronts but it is a very interesting theme... In many WWII war memory books there are also stories about wartime love.

Quote by Frundsberg View Post
    Well, actually there were also places where to use such items - in the brothels when solders were going to a vacation or were returning from a vacation. As it is a military forum I'm afraid it is not OK to start a new topic about the WWII brothels in different fronts but it is a very interesting theme... In many WWII war memory books there are also stories about wartime love.
    Good point. I know this, but when things got bad, especially in Kurland where this was dug up, the poor soldiers didn't have many luxuries.

A nice gummi-schutz container! I too have always thought it was a bit comical, but in all seriousness, serious.

But still makes me laugh when I say gummi-schutz out loud

Quote by Poromies View Post
    A nice gummi-schutz container! I too have always thought it was a bit comical, but in all seriousness, serious.

But still makes me laugh when I say gummi-schutz out loud
    lol, yes, me too! I think of gummi-bears candy

And the the gummibear song

?

Which part did Eric supply?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast