Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Natalis Luftwaffe Watch

Article about: Hi, does anybody have more info on these and also what the value of these would be? They are original in good shape and working (strap is a replacement). Thanks.

Default Natalis Luftwaffe Watch

Hi, does anybody have more info on these and also what the value of these would be?
    They are original in good shape and working (strap is a replacement).
    Thanks.

Natalis Luftwaffe WatchNatalis Luftwaffe WatchNatalis Luftwaffe Watch

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Natalis Luftwaffe Watch
    P
    Many

Looks like a good period watch alright I can't remember much about the back of them I know the one I had was LN marked on back for a Luft contract no yours does have a serial number I can't help you on value as Luft watches aren't cheap. I also cant say about yours for sure as to who used it the Luftwaffe aircrews also had a lot of private purchase ones maybe yours is one of them. Nice watch at any rate the fact that it still runs would figure in on a good price mine did not still wish I would have kept it though. timothy

Hi it there any marking on the rear of the case ?

Here is the back...

Natalis Luftwaffe WatchNatalis Luftwaffe Watch

I can see no connection to Luftwaffe with this watch at all. It is a period wristwatch, but if it were Luftwaffe,Heer or KM, it would certainly have markings to indicate this.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I guess I should have left the Luftwaffe out... Many pilots or crew wore watches that didn't have Luftwaffe marking on them. And some used Natalis like this one or others.
    When in 1995 a German pilot was dug out, he had for example Hanhart watch with no Luftwaffe markings whatsoever...

Just looks like a 1930s watch to me maybe used by a German or maybe not ,Its not a issue watch if that is what you are looking for