Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Need advice on German binoculars blc 7x50

Article about: hi everyone,my names rach and i need some help to identify these binoculors,they are fully working and if they are origanals then there in great condition.ok so its a pair of ww2 carl zeiss

Cool Need advice on German binoculars blc 7x50

hi everyone,my names rach and i need some help to identify these binoculors,they are fully working and if they are origanals then there in great condition.ok so its a pair of ww2 carl zeiss german binoculors,they are black with rubber around the eye sites and looking from that angle on left side they have a swasticker (eagle with the swasmark and below that the letter M)also 3 initials that have been atempted to file away but has not worked ,ok the right side is engraved like this(7x50 2221318 blc) i have no idea how to find anything out about them ,im not looking to sell them i do want to keep them but if there real(i very much think they are) and was of interest to a collector then i would consider selling but only consider.right now i just would like to know about them thankyou for reading i hope someone can help my curiosity out by knowing something about these ww2 binoculors.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need advice on German binoculars blc 7x50
    P
    Many

Default Re: need advice on binocular blc 7x50

Can we have some photos please.

ps i can take and upload a pic if realy needed but would need a day or 2 any help and or advise very much appreciated .

yeah i will take some now be up in next half hour .

Hi Rach, welcome to the forum!

The eagle and swastika with the letter M under it shows they were property of the Kriegsmarine (the Navy).

7x50 is the mag power rating.

The "blc" after the serial number is the makers three letter code for Carl Zeiss of Jena.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Question Re: need advice on binocular blc 7x50

here are pics
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need advice on German binoculars blc 7x50   Need advice on German binoculars blc 7x50  

Need advice on German binoculars blc 7x50   Need advice on German binoculars blc 7x50  

Need advice on German binoculars blc 7x50   Need advice on German binoculars blc 7x50  

thankyou ade

oh please can you tell me are they worth anything or can my kids play with them ?

Default Re: Need advice on German binoculars blc 7x50

My pleasure!

I would not let the kids play with them.

The value has been hurt by someone trying to remove the eagle though. But they are still collectable.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Default Re: Need advice on German binoculars blc 7x50

oh right ok i will put them away safe from sticky fingers lol thank-you very much

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast