Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

need help mg 42 round 2 round clips in carrying case box

Article about: I just recently bought 2 mg 42 clips in a carrying case box sent the money and currently waiting for them to arrive green original paint vary mint just need a guss to verify that I didn't sp

Default need help mg 42 round 2 round clips in carrying case box

I just recently bought 2 mg 42 clips in a carrying case box sent the money and currently waiting for them to arrive green original paint vary mint just need a guss to verify that I didn't spend too much I payed 250.00.I know pictures would help so I will post when they arrive any help would be appreciated thank you I would also like to say that I just joined this post I started collecting a few years ago and I have lernd so much in the last 2 days of reading these post

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement need help mg 42 round 2 round clips in carrying case box
    P
    Many

Default Re: need help mg 42 round 2 round clips in carrying case box

$250 or 250 euro? Without the pics it is hard to tell was the price OK or not.

Default Re: need help mg 42 round 2 round clips in carrying case box

Thank you for the interest I just got the confirmation number it on its way and I definitely will post pictures when it arrives.I am very excited to see my new toy.