MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

New canteen

Article about: Hello people. Just got this piece yesterday. I really like it. What do you thing of it? The rust started to bite it a little inside the cup but just slightly.

Default New canteen

Hello people. Just got this piece yesterday. I really like it. What do you thing of it? The rust started to bite it a little inside the cup but just slightly.
    New canteenNew canteenNew canteenNew canteenNew canteenNew canteenNew canteenNew canteenNew canteen

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New canteen
    P
    Many

I like it. Nice marked with the soldiers name too, always adds something personal to it. Never seen a leather patch on a canteen, is it stiched on? Maybe the woolen cover was worn through, and they patched it up?

Quote by Feuerbach View Post
    Never seen a leather patch on a canteen, is it stiched on? Maybe the woolen cover was worn through, and they patched it up?
    I knew i forgot to picture something, good you reminded me now. Here; looks like it fell somewhere since the canteen is sligntly damaged too, the leather is glued.
    New canteenNew canteen

Nice original canteen and cup first time I have seen a leather patch could be also to protect clothing and obvisly to cover up hole in cover. My problem I have too many canteens without cups! good one. Canteen is earlier than cup cup is late war I like them. timothy