Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

not to sure what this is?

Article about: this is at my next auction and i have to look tommorow and see what kinda markings are on it but it looks neat its in the box?thanks

?

Default not to sure what this is?

this is at my next auction and i have to look tommorow and see what kinda markings are on it but it looks neat its in the box?thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images not to sure what this is? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement not to sure what this is?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: not to sure what this is?

I would hazard a guess as a small periscope, but from what i have no idea, i would also bid on the horse drawn fire appliances, they look like lead to me and quite old

I think it is worth a bid, but get the details about it first. There should be some kind of data plate or markings on it.

Cheers, Ade.

?

thanks guys,i went and see it better today and the box has a lot of japanese on the box in thick black paint and it comes with a u.s paper vet bring back as a japanese periscope ,...what should i go on it?i think its realy neat !!! its says more abought it on the vet paper to what it went to it is a trench periscope with a very nice box with japanese simbles on it and a lot of markings on the tub itself....i will come home with it,...! thanks everyone
    Last edited by pammy; 06-10-2011 at 08:00 PM.