Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Officer's Boots

Article about: I wanted to share some photos of a pair of boots I added to my collection. They are for an officer display and I think they go a bit better given their size as compared to the previous ones

?

Default Officer's Boots

I wanted to share some photos of a pair of boots I added to my collection. They are for an officer display and I think they go a bit better given their size as compared to the previous ones I had been using. Unlike the other much larger VA issue pair, I can't say for certain that they are wartime or, at least within the Third Reich epoch, though from what I can gather they do conform to the typical officer boots used.

Officer's BootsOfficer's BootsOfficer's BootsOfficer's Boots

Here are some photos of the boots they replace. These are quite large and looked a bit off as the overcoat was for a man of rather small build. I have another uniform for a larger man that these will be better mated with.

Officer's BootsOfficer's BootsOfficer's BootsOfficer's Boots

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Officer's Boots
    P
    Many

" I have another uniform for a larger man that these will be better mated with." Mating? sounds like you've got a Lebensborn program going there Doc.
    As for the boots, impressive.