Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Ordinance Tan equipment

Article about: I really like that tan colour. A nice departe from the usual fare

Default Re: Ordinance Tan equipment

Here is another gas mask canister with DAK paint. Even the straps have been painted!

Corey
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ordinance Tan equipment   Ordinance Tan equipment  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ordinance Tan equipment
    P
    Many

Nice! I would buy a 3rd gas canister if it were like that one

Jason

Tan over painted binos and mg ammo tin, not sue if OD tan, as both are field painted and the tin is early war dated and the binos are mid war.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ordinance Tan equipment   Ordinance Tan equipment  

Ordinance Tan equipment   Ordinance Tan equipment  

Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Very nice Jerry! Love the bino's and the ammo can. You have an impressive DAK collection to.

Jason

This is all I can contribute in the TAN department Jason - a 1943 NIRONA made Kanister. Came from Germany last year but don't know where it had been - everyone assumes DAK but that is unlikely. Still, I like it, hope others do.
    Cheers, Dan

Ordinance Tan equipment   Ordinance Tan equipment  

Very nice Dan, I bet postage was a killer for it. Good condition and love the look though. Being 43 then wouldn't be a big chance of DAK but it could have been anywhere.

I should put my bino's in here actually!

Jason

40 Euros for the can and 40 Euros to get it here ........ about $100 Aussie - not too bad?

Actually that's pretty good, you will have to let me know who you use

That was just the German post ( Deutsche Luftpost ) standard price for that size package ( they are not too heavy - now a tank track...thats another thing! )
    The X can I just got from Estonia ( Kanisters of the Wehrmacht thread ) was US$125 but free postage! ( I jumped at that one! )

Dan

Yeah that's not to bad actually, may have to look at getting one, tan of course

Jason

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast