Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Original Daimon

Article about: Just picked up this little beauty. Fully functional and in excellent condition with great leather and original battery. Battery is marked hrh 44. Looked for a long time to find one like this

Default Original Daimon

Just picked up this little beauty. Fully functional and in excellent condition with great leather and original battery. Battery is marked hrh 44. Looked for a long time to find one like this.
    Steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original Daimon   Original Daimon  

Original Daimon   Original Daimon  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original Daimon
    P
    Many

Looks good but i wouldnt leave the batttery in it as they leak with age and will rot the inside of the torch

Thanks Kradman. Yes i have seen plenty of torches that the battery leaked in. Messes them up for sure.
    Quite impressed with the condition of this battery as it shows no sign of ever leaking.

?

Hey Steve, That is mint and as good as I have seen. What a beauty. Rare to find the original battery like that. I got a battery from local battery place so wish I had the original. Glad to see you found it and that you like them as much as I do. They are pretty cool lit up in the three slide color variants. Here is my salty one lit up.

Cheers!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original Daimon   Original Daimon  

"It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Thanks Rossi. I will have to get a new battery to light it up and see what it looks like, the original one is dead after 70 years, as you can imagine. The germans made good stuff but not that good!!! I do like these items a lot along with all field gear and soldier related stuff. Funny i picked up a DD Heer M35 the same day and posted this!
    Steve

nice one.

very nice example just my thoughts but as for the battery, if it hasnt leaked in the last 70 years why remove ,is it down to where it will be stored from now on in
    Regards James

Hey James kinda felt that way myself about the battery.
    Steve